Online Banking Login
In 1880 Clayborn Fuqua was operating a bank on a balcony at the back of a retail store in the building at No. 1 South Central. This bank was known as the Bank of Casey, C. Fuqua & Sons, Bankers.
In 1885, Doit Young became the Cashier of this bank and when Mr. Fuqua died in 1900, Mr. Young, together with Chas. F. Johnson, R.A. (Dick) Young, and Eli Bower, started the Merchants and Traders Bank to succeed the Bank of Casey. Late in 1905 Mr. Doit Young and Mr. Johnson, who had purchased the interests of Mr. R.A. Young and Mr. Bower, decided to convert their private bank into a National Bank and on January 12, 1906, National Charter No. 8043 was issued to The Casey National Bank.
In 1940 The Casey National Bank bought the assets and business of the First National Bank in Casey. In October 1978 the bank moved into its present quarters at 305-307 North Central Avenue. A Certificate of Conversion was issued on August 2, 2000, approving the conversion of The Casey National Bank to Casey State Bank.
At the close of business in 1906 the total assets were $202,280.42. Fifty years later the assets were $5,300,000.00 and at the end of one hundred years in 2006, $165,214,640.00.
In Illinois, we have two locations in Casey, one in Westfield, West Union, Toledo, Flat Rock, Lawrenceville, Biggsville, Martinsville. In 2013 we are approaching $265 million in assets. The Casey State Bank currently has 72 full and part time employees in 9 locations.